The following items will need to be completed and submitted during the course of the CAP Challenge to be eligible for the Col Kittinger Cup and award consideration:
SHARE Capsules Shipped to StratoStar -- Shipped via USPS on or before August 11th, 2021
- The SHARE Kit (control & flight capsules with box) needs to be shipped to StratoStar, leaving a few days for any delays in the mail system.
Mission Patch(es) -- Due via Electronic Submission August 11th, 2021
- Each squadron may submit 1 x PNG file of digital mission patch and/or 1 x hand-drawn mission patch (digitally scanned as PNG file)
Flight Manifest -- Shipped with SHARE Kit by August 11th, 2021
- Submit a comprehensive list of all the items/materials contained in the SHARE Capsule.
Science Project Report - Due via Electronic Submission August 11th, 2021
- For each project which is flown (can have multiple projects per capsule) deliver a Science Project Report, which lists the hypothesis for the project and shares more details about the project with the squadron Challenge team.
Pre-Flight Science Project Video -- Due via Electronic Submission August 11th, 2021
- This cadet-produced video is short (2 min minimum and 3 min max) and will highlight the project being flown on the mission.
Science Project Documentary and Results Video – Due via Electronic Submission September 24th, 2021
- This cadet-produced video should be short (4 min minimum and 5 min max), and tell the entire story of the science project, including the results of the experiment and interviews with the cadets. This should also include the impact of learning about Col Joe Kittinger, and how, if the winner, the $5,000 award grant would be used in the squadron.
ONE Slide Final Report – Due via Electronic Submission September 24th, 2021
- This is one google slide for cadets to share the results and story of their experiment. (Found in the Challenge Digital Education Materials)